Marketing Checkpoint

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Clare Johnson

I've used Adfly before, got over 4,000 clicks to my ad but no conversions.  I couldn't work out whether it was the wrong offer or not worthy of my money.  The CPA marketers don't accept traffic from them, so that must tell you something, does it not?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've used some of their advertising options in the past, but it didn't bring me enough results.
At least not enough to justify any further investment.

Never used their shortener service, why would I want people to first see another ad before they can continue to see my site...

Remember this (valid for most of the paid advertising out there): you get what you pay for.

You're invited to my NEW site List Impact.

http://www.listimpact.com/affiliate/banners/468x60b.jpg

Want me to build a profitable advertising site for you? Contact me.
I have a "done-for-you service" for serious marketers (limited).

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think that Adfly is only a software which simulate traffic to your website. Is very easy to change the IP and to look that people around the world is visiting your site!!!

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

http://www.pizzasafelistmailer.com - my first safelist mailer site!

It's annoying yes but when I think about it, the adf.ly advertising can be good. It's extremly viral and affordable. Might give it a try! I created a membership a long time ago and my account is still active....

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know what adfly is. Could I have experienced it while surfing? I guess I could Google it :-)

Regards,

Bob.

Adfly is a poorly moderated interstitial ads site. You see the ads showing another site that say we will take you to your content in X number seconds it is this type of ad.

What Adfly offers is a means to monetize every outgoing link from your website or any link you run through theirs. Adfly sells the traffic and you get paid around 50% of their rock bottom prices.Traffic wise I have had decent conversions for the low prices but have found paying premium for US, Canada, Australia, and UK offers lower conversions by far than global or Asian targeting. It's as if most sites serving these demographic areas are no better than PTC site traffic or just run through a US based proxy server to look like tier 1 traffic.

By far the worst feature for exchange and safelist admins is that they don't police their advertisements very well and show many scams, often show rotators with virus sites mixed in, and show sites that break frames and hijack both the exchange traffic and the traffic of the website using the service. I would never use them to monetize links, never accept them in exchanges or safelist and be very leary of using their advertising services because the results can vary so much.

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

• 4 months later...
Guest mrclean0325

I used them a few times awhile ago and had mixed results. Unfortunately a lot of the "cheap traffic" offers use them or a similar service to deliver hits through an arbitrage type setup. They offer X hits for a price less than AdFly charges and pocket the difference. So be wary of cheap traffic offers in places like Fiverr or other freelance type sites since this is probably how they are getting you the hits.