Marketing Checkpoint

Get 3 Times the Banner Impressions!

Darren Olander

All banner impression packages have been tripled, so instead of 5,000 impressions you will now get 15,000 for LESS the price. This an exceptional deal. To see the packages go here.

After your order, I will quickly approve your banner and it will enter rotation. You can see the stats ( impressions and clicks ) by going to Purchases tab founder under the Client Area and then clicking on the product name.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

fantastic deal Darren and fantastic site. I just joined and got my first package of banners. I'm very excited about Marketing Checkpoint and looking forward to being a top contributor to this fantastic community. Amazing concept combining a forum and safelist. Excellent!! When did it start?

The 10K Challenge is the easiest to follow step-by-step training system and funnel that you've ever seen. Just give it a chance it is completely free there are no upgrades available in this. There is a downline builder of over 60 top mailers, many with promo codes to ensure you start strong with tons of advertising. The 2 Phase Video Training containing 4 levels of clear step by step training and support is unlike any of the others. You'll see the difference and power the minute you login. You'll be impressed and excited.

• Join Now
  • Add me on Google+ or other social network
  • Let me know you're serious and I'll stop promoting me and start promoting your link instead
  • Contact me

http://the10kchallenge.com/images/promo/468x60_03.gif

Absolutely. I don't promote anything but MySurfBiz on my safelists and TE's but have actually included MCP in my TE rotations now. I'll have it showing aprox 300x per day on 7 different exchanges (TrafficSwirl, hitlink, smileytraffic, Kore4, and 3 co-ops which are Co-operative Marketing Group, Explosive Traffic and Viral TE co-op. I'll also include it in some of my mailers. I really love this and would really like to see it take off. I never even saw it advertised before in all my surfing and I've been surfing fulltime now for about 2 months. I am surprised and hoping for a really good conversion and signup rate. Forums still rock!

The 10K Challenge is the easiest to follow step-by-step training system and funnel that you've ever seen. Just give it a chance it is completely free there are no upgrades available in this. There is a downline builder of over 60 top mailers, many with promo codes to ensure you start strong with tons of advertising. The 2 Phase Video Training containing 4 levels of clear step by step training and support is unlike any of the others. You'll see the difference and power the minute you login. You'll be impressed and excited.

• Join Now
  • Add me on Google+ or other social network
  • Let me know you're serious and I'll stop promoting me and start promoting your link instead
  • Contact me

http://the10kchallenge.com/images/promo/468x60_03.gif

Absolutely. I don't promote anything but MySurfBiz on my safelists and TE's but have actually included MCP in my TE rotations now. I'll have it showing aprox 300x per day on 5 different exchanges (hitlink, smileytraffic, Kore4, and 3 co-ops which are Co-operative Marketing Group, Explosive Traffic and Viral TE co-op. I'll also include it in some of my mailers. I really love this and would really like to see it take off. I never even saw it advertised before in all my surfing and I've been surfing fulltime now for about 2 months. I am surprised and hoping for a really good conversion and signup rate. Forums still rock!

Thanks very much! Yea, I've been busy promoting all my other sites but I am focusing more on promoting Marketing Checkpoint now too. 

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

First, the deal is a fantastic one. My ad was approved within five minutes and I already see it in rotation!

And I second Karri's comments about concept here!  I found out about it from an email that Darren sent to me, and was pleasantly excited to get signed up and going.

I hope that it takes off too, perhaps we should get our affiliate links out there...what do you say Karri?

Check Out My Coaching Program & Learn How You Can Stop Overwhelm And Frustration Dead In It’s Tracks… ignition.elitemarketingacademy.com

Also, check out TripleClicks (just click the image below). They now have over 4 million users, so it's a great place to list your products, and it's free!

http://sfibanners.csidn.com/banner452.png

• 8 months later...