Marketing Checkpoint

What sites do you visit daily, and why?

Darren Olander

Checking my gmail daily is a must and that is what I do to follow up on my Safe Lists and Traffic exchanges using them to promote my businesses. Promote, Promote, Promote is the name of the game :-)

Haha it's like you took the words right out of my mouth.  Getting up and getting your links and ads circulated is the name of the game!

I wrote me out a schedule. I am trying to stay balanced. Besides checking my own blog everyday and it's stats. I go to blog communities to share and comment on other blogs. I have days where I go and put my ads in. I don't visit safelist sites everyday as I try to rotate them. I go to different ones on different days. The last ones I used was Bweeble, Pif Explosion, Email Hog. I'm really thinking about upgrading in Pif Explosion. Is anyone upgraded with them? I like the idea of paying it forward.

• 4 weeks later...

As the title asks, what sites do you find yourself visiting daily.. whether it is related to marketing online or not.. and why do you visit them so often? (Besides facebook of course, am I right?)

Hi Darren,

I Visit viral mailers and mailers sites daily to post ads...

And I also visit the site where I have my add trackers to see where my results are coming from.

BTW, I highly recommend that everyone track their links! :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

I have joined a number of sites and it is nigh impossible to visit all in one day but I try to visit them on alternate days.  Some sites you, as a free member can only post every 3, 5 or 7 days.

Here are a few:  European Safelist, Viral Url, Lead Magnet, Traffic Adbar, Traffic Bonus, Traffic Adlinks, Mister Safelist, Postadsview, 10x Mailer, Adachiever, Email Myads, State Of The Art Mailer (SOTAM), Bweeble, Marketing Checkpoint, List Adventure, List Jumper, Lootclick, Clicksense, Listjoe, Unlimited Viral Ads, Reactive Ads, Easyhits4you, Guaranteed Solo, LOL Solo.

Each of these sites I use to promote my online business to bring in associates and earn. I also promote the sites among each other, always offering some form of encouragement to join, which is the thing to do.

Usually the first thing I check everyday is my TeamEliteHomeBusinesses which I use as my autoresponder, to see

if there are any new leads and to what list they signed.

Then visit Leadsleap to pick some credits so my ads keep on showing, I also take a peek at the links tracked there

to see which ads and sites are getting me more clicks and leads.

After that I check Gmail to click on emails for credits.  Also frecuently check and surf at EarnYourUpgrades, with some

other surfing sites.

And almost everyday I go to ViralMailProfits to send my ads to many safelists etc...

But some times I refuse to do all that or can not do it, but then I miss my routine and enjoy it

Now I am starting to post at some sites, mostly here where I am practicing   :D

Hi @ all,

First site I visit on a daily basis is my gmail account. After this there are CoopMG, Million Leads For Free, Build My Downlines, Banners Go Wild, Herculist, Guaranteed Solo Mails, GotSafelist ... and - of course - the sites which earn me some money ... AdCumulo, Global Ad Share and Recyclix.

If interested in any of them, please let me know.

Regards,

theclansman

468x60.gif

Hello , I use to visit daily my mailbox and checking emails (I'm planning to unsubscribe many things there, because Yahoo puts in spam any useful messages and puts on arrive spam) . I have started to visit Prosperity Marketing System of Darren and I'm happy about the advice he gives in his website.

I won't refer here which online business I'm carrying on.. because it seems to me like transgressing policy of this forum just mention them. I'm recently using the rotator EasyHits4U . I often go to Facebook and sometimes I visit the groups about online business.

Hello , I use to visit daily my mailbox and checking emails (I'm planning to unsubscribe many things there, because Yahoo puts in spam any useful messages and puts on arrive spam) . I have started to visit Prosperity Marketing System of Darren and I'm happy about the advice he gives in his website.

I won't refer here which online business I'm carrying on.. because it seems to me like transgressing policy of this forum just mention them. I'm recently using the rotator EasyHits4U . I often go to Facebook and sometimes I visit the groups about online business.

Hi,

I saw what you wrote about Yahoo and would like to suggest that you consider using Gmail for your online business. It is free to use, works really well and you will always get whatever mail is sent to you.

You can check it out here.

https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fpc%3Dtopnav-about-en

All the best,

My first post here, as I've just joined....

I use IBOtoolbox every day - great tools, great Google and Alexa ranking, great training, and also really friendly!

I avoid using Facebook much, as it can get too distracting and reduces my productivity.... Just like I don't watch television much either.

I've been using a few traffic exchanges, plus several sites like Fiverr. Gmail is great - but again, can be distracting if you have it open all the time.

cheers,

Jon.

:)

• 2 months later...

I visit way too many sites a day. Usually, it's broken down into:

1. Checking emails (I check this multiple times a day)

2. Getting traffic: 

Traffic Exchange e.g Traffboost and Free Email Marketing/Safelists e.g MillionLeadsForFree

3. Social Media:

Twitter and Instagram

4. Making Money:

PTC/Surveys e.g. Offernation, Matched Betting, and Monetising my Website

5. My Own Website - Precious New Start 

There are loads more but we could be here for a while  :P lol

==> 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As the title asks, what sites do you find yourself visiting daily.. whether it is related to marketing online or not.. and why do you visit them so often? (Besides facebook of course, am I right?)

Hi Darren,

MarketingCheckPoint is the site that I visit daily without fail. I like the Admin he seem to be a great guy! :)

Plus, you allow the members to list their favorite programs to the Program Threads if it has not been listed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...