Marketing Checkpoint

Need help building conversion pages

rpsmith

Hi,

Let me start by saying this approach to marketing is new to me, but I am willing to try anything to build sales and a list.

That being said, I could use any help in creating a good one. I have a number of templates for the landing pages, but need help with the conversion page end of this.

any ideas, tips, nything that can help me get this started?

P.S. where would be a good place to host one?

Thanks,

Ryan

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 1 month later...

Surprised you haven't had a ton of answers to this!

For any kind of pages: landing, sales, video, thank you....I highly recommend MITS Pages to create, capture and convert.

Anything from the simplest page to entire funnels, it's very easy to use (no guessing where to put that retargeting pixel or anything), and there's even a free account.  And everthing is hosted for you.  Impossible to go wrong at http://mitspages.com/mits/LifestyleKim.

If you need an even broader spectrum that includes all the above + entire websites and blogs + video tutorials to walk you through every tiny step, I would recommend you play Dexter...yes, "play" because it's a gamified training system to get you building any kind of page and out there today.  (And it's fun!)  Especially if you're new to online marketing, you can unleash your inner nerd with Dexter right here:  http://lifestyle.kim/does/TechSkills.

Feel free to stop by and ask questions...find me on facebook at Kimberly's Abundant Life.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi rpsmith;

If you have landing page templates, then obviously you have a system you are using.

Just for your info, I like Power Lead system. you can access it here: http://residualincomeforfreedom.net/536440

However, in my experience, conversions come when people know you, like you, and trust you.

What does this mean??

First of all, unless your offer is so compelling that they know that is what they want, they will purchase it.

But ask yourself first, why would they buy from you instead of someone else??

I find that most people keep shopping until they find the right person that they like to buy from.

I don't think any automated system works anymore like it used to.

People want to know who they are buying from first, then they want to know that you are the one they want to buy from.

So how do they get to know you??

Through content you publish on a consistent basis,

Through videos you may be publishing,

Through activities you are sharing on Social Media,

And the like...

My mentor says that there is only 4 things we do as marketers:

And that is:

Collect

Capture

Communicate

Close

Miss one step and you are up the creek without a paddle...

So here's my reply to your question, the Close follows after Communicate...

Hope this helps rpsmith.

Later

Robert

Hi,

Thans for your replies. Yes, I am a little surprised that I haven't had any better (I.E. number of responses) response than what I have seen.

I will have to admit, that I am not familiar with the mechanics of this kind of marketing. I watched a seminar a couple of times and was really frustrated with the fact that the presenter gave lots of great info, but very little on the nuts and bolts of how to do it. I got really excited over some of the ideas he showed and saw the true power of it. But again, no "how to do it" info.

Rpsmith

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Thans for your replies. Yes, I am a little surprised that I haven't had any better (I.E. number of responses) response than what I have seen.

I will have to admit, that I am not familiar with the mechanics of this kind of marketing. I watched a seminar a couple of times and was really frustrated with the fact that the presenter gave lots of great info, but very little on the nuts and bolts of how to do it. I got really excited over some of the ideas he showed and saw the true power of it. But again, no "how to do it" info.

Rpsmith

Most seminars (webinars) are designed to get you to buy or subscribe to something so they make money, not to teach you what you need and let you walk away scott free.

I started out buying everything I found that I thought would help me, but most of it didn't work for me.

I can only share what I experienced after that first hand. I continued to hang around forums, watch webinars, join free communities, opt in for mailing lists and talk to people I met online. I saved up the free gifts I got and applied all this to numerous Google searches to find how I could do the same things myself, without paying all the high fees.

Sure it took time, but I'm retired with nowhere to go and all day to get there, so it added up in a hurry. Now I take what I learned and freely share it with other people experiencing the same dilemma I had and we both win.

It just takes patience.

sig.jpg

• 9 months later...

Hello, what do mean by conversion pages?

Is it just a reference to your own landing page?

If it is just your landing page, then there are a lot of ideas you will be obtained from http://swiped.co/

I love heading to Swipe to look for reference on how to design a landing page.

One sample which I love is examples from Motley Fool

http://swiped.co/file/motleyfool-secret-headlines/?amt=7&id=

However, I realised that landing page with no fancy designs do get a lot of opt ins too as long as 

your offer are irresistible.

For example, this is a page I design using Kompozer and uploading it to my site.

http://tjkmarketingsuccess.com/tepcrashcourse/squeeze5.html

Hope it helps!

100% Free Profit System Generates $100 and $500 on Autopilot!

More Details Here...