Marketing Checkpoint

Anyone tried Organic Prospects?

So many red flags.

1) All sites run by this scammer use the freshdesk support desk. (yea, that's thin since I suppose a lot of people use freshdesk...)

2) The other programs ran by this scammer, as you mentioned one - USA Leads Club  and there are others that names escape me.. have the same exact price point.

3) The first review is by a Joshua Purington, Now according to Google you can't find ANYTHING on this person, which is quite unusual in the days we live in.

Moreso, Joshua has a website - http://www.joshpurington.com/ - it's a blog, but guess what.. it only has ONE post. And it is of course to support Organic Prospects.

This same person with no record of existing online apart from this ONE blog post, has 6 comments from people all super ecstatic about their results from

Organic Prospects.  Can it get any more unbelievable?

4) There are at least a couple additional fake review sites that are set up that this scammer is utilizing to get search traffic... they are fake because they are sites that are

relatively new and have only one post.. and it is about Organic Prospects.  For example: http://setupawebsite4free.com/ and http://scambusterdude.com , these one

post blogs also have several comments. If you can set up a blog and start getting comments like this online business would be easy huh?

I've honestly never imagined someone would go through so much work to scam people.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

This site is legit. I joined about a month ago and I think it was within the first couple weeks I made more from my prospects than the cost of my membership...all my mailers/lead sites are all in about the same price range too..$37 all the way up to $200+ I think this one is $30 but I'd have to check.. Btw half of my sales were closed by me over Skype and the other half without me doing a thing, all fully tracked (over $100 so far which isn't too bad)

I'm building quite the little empire these days getting my prospects to join me on Skype and doing some impromptu conference calls lol. What I've been doing is adding my contact info to the bottom of my emails and inviting the people to join me on Skype. It's really working like a charm and something I might start trying with some of my other lists.

Well my experience in the last 2 weeks with this this prospect service has been better than my first 2 weeks with udimi. I was recommended I read the reviews of the solo sellers as well to buy from sellers that have buyers in their lists. 35 cents per click didn't result in any sales after over $100 purchased from udimi sellers. Organic prospects I've broken even and turned a profit plus some in 2 weeks. In my opinion the prospect service is worthwhile.

• 3 weeks later...

This site is legit. I joined about a month ago and I think it was within the first couple weeks I made more from my prospects than the cost of my membership...all my mailers/lead sites are all in about the same price range too..$37 all the way up to $200+ I think this one is $30 but I'd have to check.. Btw half of my sales were closed by me over Skype and the other half without me doing a thing, all fully tracked (over $100 so far which isn't too bad)

I'm building quite the little empire these days getting my prospects to join me on Skype and doing some impromptu conference calls lol. What I've been doing is adding my contact info to the bottom of my emails and inviting the people to join me on Skype. It's really working like a charm and something I might start trying with some of my other lists.

Thanks for the Skype tip :)

I think this is a scam especially because of the fake testimonial Darren already mentioned and the fact that it is advertised through the same channels and with the same methods as "Twice Confirmed Traffic" since that confirmed scam disapperead. I suppose this is simply the next site from the same scammer. The domain is registered anonymously for just 1 year and there is no company info on the website... The site claims to be owned by Greg Stinton and Aaron Warner who for some odd reason are the only internet marketers without a LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter account or a blog....  Also You wont find any information that these two people have registered a company....

If some people here can convert some of those leads... Good for You but.... Rule of thumb says: You can earn $1 a month per lead on your list. Since these guys claim that their leads will convert MUCH better because they are filtered by "interest level" ( whatever that is - they dont tell You anything about it ) and You get 2100 leads a month You should be making at least $5000 a month!!!!  When You only recover the fee and make a small profit then this is already proof that the leads are absolutely NOT of high quality. After 2 weeks You should already have a list of 1000 people that are "know as the highest converting". And You only make $100 ??? Even You take the advanced step of skypeing with them ?

I suppose this guy is doing the same thing on all his sites: He goes to lead-king.net or some similar site that sells 1000 leads per day for 19.99 a month. Then he resells You these leads. 2100 leads a month for $30...  Do the math... a nice profit

I use this service and am happy with it.  It doesn’t require much to break even on $30 each month, usually 1 sale does it but during all of July I think I got 5 or 6 with it.  I’m getting more clicks than the John Nastor sites (LJ, bweeble, listbonus) and the conversions are higher too.  I use the mailer on a daily basis just like I do around 75 safelists.  My only expectations are I turn a profit to warrant the fee, and I build my list.

I didn't join Organic Prospects, but considering it seems to be the same owner, I've decided to share my experience with USA Leads Club.

I've researched it a little on Google and the posts that were positive were very positive (so to speak). A lot of negative posts from people that didn't get any resalts.

On the advice of one of the guys I knew a little and who was advertising ULC every day practically on all mailers, I've decided to join.

I waited until I've accumulated about 1000 leads and then used their mailer to send my ad that was pooling decent response on Viral mailers.Their site showed pretty decent open rate,  and some clicks. I was tracking the clicks with my own tracker. Out of a thousand mailings - no clicks, I mean 0.

I've sent the results to my sponsor and he advised me to change my ad here and there. I replied that it was a tested ad at should have shown something.

Then I've used my own mailer (PHPList) on my secongary server (AIOP) that I've used before with good results. First I've mailed a tested ad to my pretty average list and got average results. Then I've mailed the same ad to 2000 ULC leads and in two days received NO opens and NO clicks.

But, I received a call fron the dministration of the server and wanted to know what kind of leads I've used for this mailing. I've told them I was testing a list and they told me to stop using this list immediately. Too many rejects, non deliverables and there was a little clogging on their mail server. I've stopped and checked reliability of my email server, it went down to 61 - way below my usual 74-73.

I've sent all my printouts to the company withoud making any demands. In about two days I've got full refund (that I didn't ask for) with a note, that they definitely had some problem with their server (even when I was mailig from my server??) and that they will inform me when they fix the problem.  Haven't received anything in about 4 months.

The post got very long - sorry. Since then I've exchanged email ith some people that had experiences like mine and some that were praising their leads. If you have any ideas, please post. I have my own, I'll post them later.

I had a similar experience with USA Lead Club. Mailing through their own mailer showed a reasonable percentage of opened emails. However, when i added my own tracking links, not one link was clicked - ever - even when mailing 3000 prospects.  However, I got  clicks  using the same adverts everywhere else......

Today I noticed a bug in the mailer that I have alerted support about. For all my mailings I’ve been using 14 point font so it hasn’t been a problem, but today I tried adding my swipe in 18 point font. Everything looked fine until I added the hyperlinks and the font of the hyperlinked text shrunk to 14 point. I then selected the text and selected 18 point font again and it stayed at 14 point.  It appears 14 point font is the largest you can add a link as. Not a huge deal as I’ve been getting a great response with my ads in 14 point font but regardless I have alerted support about this and I imagine it will be fixed soon.

Today I noticed a bug in the mailer that I have alerted support about. For all my mailings I’ve been using 14 point font so it hasn’t been a problem, but today I tried adding my swipe in 18 point font. Everything looked fine until I added the hyperlinks and the font of the hyperlinked text shrunk to 14 point. I then selected the text and selected 18 point font again and it stayed at 14 point.  It appears 14 point font is the largest you can add a link as. Not a huge deal as I’ve been getting a great response with my ads in 14 point font but regardless I have alerted support about this and I imagine it will be fixed soon.

Maybe try using a web based html editor to format your ad, then copy the source code and import the source code into the Organic Prospects mailer.  Should be a good temp fix.  I usually use the default font size on my mailing sites including OP as I personally find large font annoying in an ad.

Something like this:

<span style="font-size:18px;">this is a test </span></p>

I can offer some input into this service. I have been on one of Greg Stinton’s personal lists (one of the owners of Organic Prospects) for over a year now as well I’ve talked to him on one occasion when he posted his phone # in an email ad. Nice enough guy and didn’t try to sell me or anything, just shared some ideas and opinions on the industry. This is his first time running his own lead type program which is quite different from his traffic exchange involvement. What I like about this service is the Organic Mailer tracks clicks for you as well as all the other important stats needed to analyze a campaign effectively.

Yesterday when I was on facebook I was pretty sure one of the sponsored ads was from one of Organic Prospects acquisition campaigns so I filled out the survey and opted in.  I got the members mailing later this afternoon and sure enough after emailing him back he was in OP and I was one of his prospects!  It is nice to see how the service works from the prospects end instead of advertisers end.  I asked him what my genuine interest level grading came back as and he said 85% which is pretty close to how I feel I answered the survey questions.  Now that I’ve confirmed how this service works I’m going to join as a customer and will provide updates on how well the leads convert.

I have another month down on both Udimi and Organic Prospects and have learned quite a bit. In regards to Udumi, I have been ordering from sellers on the “deals” page regardless of their lack of reviews. I choose new sellers that are offering discounts on their clicks to build up their reviews. Most have been flops but at least I’m not paying $1.00 or so per click.. If the mobile filter is fairly cheap, like under $0.25 I’ll usually take it as mobile traffic doesn’t do much when I promoting my direct sales pages. So far I have not broken even (not nearly) so I’ve slowed down the purchases. Hopefully I’ll find a seller that is worth repeating say once or twice per week.  

As for Organic Prospects I’ve been testing different offers on the prospects and have found AIOP to convert very well. This week I’m going to switch over to promoting Ingreso Cybernetico and I’m expecting a pretty good response.

I have another month down on both Udimi and Organic Prospects and have learned quite a bit. In regards to Udumi, I have been ordering from sellers on the “deals” page regardless of their lack of reviews. I choose new sellers that are offering discounts on their clicks to build up their reviews. Most have been flops but at least I’m not paying $1.00 or so per click.. If the mobile filter is fairly cheap, like under $0.25 I’ll usually take it as mobile traffic doesn’t do much when I promoting my direct sales pages. So far I have not broken even (not nearly) so I’ve slowed down the purchases. Hopefully I’ll find a seller that is worth repeating say once or twice per week.  

As for Organic Prospects I’ve been testing different offers on the prospects and have found AIOP to convert very well. This week I’m going to switch over to promoting Ingreso Cybernetico and I’m expecting a pretty good response.

So you have had good results with OP??

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

I joined just recently and I’m impressed with the service.  I have tested the mailer they let us use against Mail Chimp (I imported the leads) and the stats are fairly similar for each mailing.  I didn’t want to trust the Organic Mailer until I tested mailing them myself.  Testing a chunk with Mail Chimp I didn't get any bounces or spam complaints which is good.  One thing I’ll have to live with though, is the 24 hour mailing limit when using their mailer which unfortunately doesn’t let you mail multiple times per day.  I can live with this.  

One mailing I sent Monday to my most recent leads, I introduced myself while promiting a new program I just joined (scriptures4us), and have got quite a few replies from that one mailing alone.  In terms of sales, 2 in scriptures4us from just that first mailing which is a decent start.  I'm definitely going to continue testing a few new programs going forward into September to see if they can convert even better.

• 2 weeks later...

Heck i signed up just to reply to this thread but i guess it looks like a cool place to hang around LOL!

Here is my review:

Over 1200 prospects to mail to

Done over 10 mailings

Their stats say i received over 200 hits (total)

My stats on my end (server stats/ hit tracking stats/ stats on offer's end)

Clickbank/Own site/Jvzoo name it

A BIG ZERO HIT!

I contacted support about it and the reply was:

I have had a one of our programmers check your account and everything is in order and the statistics indicated on your Organic Mailer "Stats" page are accurate.

Results will vary on the product your are promoting and amount of interest the prospects may have in your offer. You may want to experiment with the types of mails you use to see what your prospects respond best to. We suggest importing your new batches of prospects into the mailer and sending out mailings once each day. We also recommend trying different products, programs and price ranges to see which your prospects respond to best.

What the heck ?

Didn't they read my email or what ?

I'M SAYING THAT I'M SEEING NO HITS COMING IN FROM YOU and YOUR STATS SAY THE OPPOSITE !

So i thought, that must be a canned answer when da sh*t hits the fan ? What do you think ?

As soon as someone ask something similar, the canned message is sent!

Anyone into the same situation ? Please share. If they are scammers, LET'S MAKE SURE THEY GET BUSTED!

We will blast your offer at no cost if you join our team!

LG offers and any other particular future income streams!

>>>> WATCH THE VIDEO <<<<