Marketing Checkpoint

What Autoresponder is your Favorite and Why?

Just curious,

I've tried a few Autoresponders and so far Aweber seems to be the best and easiest.  This is mostly because of their templates, ease  of use, and quality of everything that they have to offer!.  Whoever is using another Autoresponder, what are the high/low points of yours?  

Personally I really like GetResponse, they have reliable delivery, everything is easy to use, and they are pushing it with innovation. Recently they released a "perfect timing" option when sending broadcasts that will send the broadcast to a user at the time of day that they are most likely to open and read your mail... pretty cool idea! They say it is increasing open rates by 23% and click rates by 20%.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 4 weeks later...

I really, REALLY like Aweber, however I adore the compensation

plan of Trafficwave.net MUCH better.  While TW does not have

all the bells and whistles of Aweber, I'm more concerned with

being able to use my email marketing software provider as

ANOTHER serious income stream.

But don't get me wrong, Aweber is excellent. ^_^

• 1 month later...

I used to use Aweber but switched to Get response a couple years ago. I don't recall now exactly what prompted the switch but I'm satisfied with Get Response. I also use the AR in my AIOP account and it works a lot better than people told me it would.

I have no plans to give up either.

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer Rapid Mailer above anything else and hosting it on your own servers. I know of nothing else that works as good as this and allows you to have full control over your email lists. If you choose to use a paid service, I recommend getresponse but hosting your own email management is the best way to go.

• 3 months later...

Hi My name is Carlos Arguello and...

I have used some free and paid autoresponders but finally i found one 

very ease to use and with lifetime memberships with a low one time 

payment.   It is not only an autoresponder but also a complete home

business platform.  It has very cool features and you can set your

own lead capture pages in a few minutes. 

If you like to check this, here is the link see our TEHB platform

Thank for reading, like to have your coments

• 2 weeks later...

Really I must talk a little more about TEHB autoresponder,

The site has 5 levels of membership.  Each level is offered

as a one time payment only in order to become a life time member.

The smallest one time payment is $ 25.00 for the Silver Level, this is 

the only level where there is a limit of 1000 leads.  All the other 

membership levels have unlimited leads.  You can set multiple lists,

and write the emails to be sent by your autoresponder.

Some of the levels are offered also with monthly payment if you 

prefer that type of payment. Down is a table of these monthly

payments.

Platinum        $  7.00 and pays you 55% commission on a sale

JV Partner     $ 11.00 and pays you 62%           "

Ultimate        $ 19.00   and pays you 72%         "

The difference between each level is the commission paid to you

when promoting and selling it. 

You can make your own LCP or use the 40+ LCP already made, 

you only change your links there, by the way they are easy to 

make. Making a Lead Capture Page once you know how, can take you

from five minutes to half an hour to set it. 

There are some other features but those are for another post.

If you want some more information about please contact me 

at arlequin.contacts@gmail.com

God Bless you all

Carlos Arguello (Arlequin)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My Free Lead Generating system works great as an autoresponder and it was only a one time $7 upgrade

A new push-button system has just launched called... 

'Lead Lightning' 

...and I wanted to share it with you first. 

http://www.MyTopFunnel.com/257238

Use it to create a frenzy of buyers, build 
your list, create sales and exposure to 
your primary business... and so much more! 

Enjoy! 

Talk soon, 

The Carter

Carter, Tracy D.

• 2 years later...

i guess mine because i made them.

Just curious,

I've tried a few Autoresponders and so far Aweber seems to be the best and easiest.  This is mostly because of their templates, ease  of use, and quality of everything that they have to offer!.  Whoever is using another Autoresponder, what are the high/low points of yours?  

I use both aweber and getresponse. Aweber probably has the best deliverability till this day. Every time I send a test email, it gets delivered lightning fast in my inbox and I like the user interface.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually liked the simplicity of Rocket Responder until I learned in the time I was there they had not paid out one cent in commission even though I was owed nearly $200. 

Real shame because as far as beginner friendly went that was a great one for those who had never used an Autoresponder before and unlike the others that charge you depending on the size of your list (Aweber, GetResponse, etc) RRs fee was a flat rate. 

TrafficWave is a good one but I would really only recommend it to those who have previous experience with Autoresponders as the interface is not very user friendly. 

AIOP Response is another flat rate AR so your list size doesn't matter but in addition it also provides Hosting, Splash Page creator and other features for $11.50 per month. Plus you earn $10 commisison on each person you refer on the Basic $11.50 level and $15 on the Pro level. 

As for the others like Getresponse, Aweber, SendShark I never really supported overcharging a customer based on how large their list is and with experience in programming the additional trinkets are not really needed for me so I use both AIOP Response and TrafficWave. 

Edited by Darren Olander
Removed off topic promotion

Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and Trck.Biz

• 3 weeks later...

i like my own autoresponder, it's free and self-hosted.

I started hosting my own autoresponder as well, using Sendy and it's connected to Amazon SES so it is very cheap. Not free but saves a lot of money off of using any other service and no drawback such as worse deliverability.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 2 years later...

The two autoresponders I like

The first one, is aiop-response, and that is not just an autoresponder, but a WebHosting service, where you got a lot of tools along with your own website, as:

an autoresponder

Url tracker

Url rotator

splash page builder

And then, they have a great Compensation Plan, in an even-up system, explained in this video here.

all that for just 11.50 on the basis level

By signing up on my link, you also become member of a team to build our downline.

sorens.629d9319f3ad5.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other one, is from LeadsLeap, where there also are many tools that's go along with it, like

1. First and foremost it an advertising site, as a Free member you should make credits to advertise, as a Pro-member, you automatically get exposure on your ads, also from many other websites, where people have placed an ad widget. 
  2. you can make social review on any program you like and get exposure that way, here are reviews of LeadsLeap
  3. Link tracker
  4. The autoresponder, Free members can only make a broadcast to their list and Pro-members can use it, as a normal autoresponder
  5. A Page Builder, not a website, more like a splash page builder, an example here
  6. Funnel Builder
  7. Pop-up creator
  8. Host your image and PDF's
  9. 4 ways to make money

The most profitable way to make money, is by referring others to LeadsLeap,

Free members earn 25% and Pro-members earn 50%, so just by having 2 referrals your system is Free,

more than 2, you are in Profit and you have a Residual Business of your own, with income coming in month after month.

If you wanna promote LeadsLeap, they of course have promotional material themself, as you can see on all my links in this article,

but you can also make a page like this, where I will give you some share codes, to easily build a similar page on your LeadsLeap pagebuilder, then you can edit it as you see fit.

All of this for just 27$ a month, but you can chose a free options too, with less opportunities.

The Pro version is just so much better.

sorens.62a78e1a9624e.png

sorens.62876fa2a1a94.png

• 1 month later...

My go to auto responders is part of whole package that I use called BuilderAll.  It has a funnel builder, the autoresponder, chatbot builder and so much more.  The easy of using this system is incredible.  You can build your funnels and tie them directly to your included autoresponder.  And if you are at a subscriber at their top level, it is an unlimited package at a price point that is less than many funnel builders and auto responders combined.

• 2 months later...