Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

Hello, My name is Donnie Ellis.  I have actually been a member for a long time but forgot that I had joined.  I've not ever really done much in forums but am eager to read and see what is going on.  Great to be hear.

Hi Donnie,

Welcome back! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi;

I am Ansajase a new member here. Search for online marketing for affiliate programs so long finally finding meaning full and useful sites.

Hope I can achieve my goals.

Hi Ansajase,

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello everyone here

My name is Elizabeta and I come from Slovenia.

I have been online for several years as a member and for 2 years I am involved as an owner.

At this point, I am in preparing new traffic site but still looking my direction with it.

I love that forum and I believe I will find great advice here.

Great to be here

Hello everyone here

My name is Elizabeta and I come from Slovenia.

I have been online for several years as a member and for 2 years I am involved as an owner.

At this point, I am in preparing new traffic site but still looking my direction with it.

I love that forum and I believe I will find great advice here.

Great to be here

Hi Elizabeta,

Rene Remington, here

Nice to meet new marketers.  Learning, earning and sharing.  

Here is some of my interest, hiking, nature, activist, marketing, writer.  I support the Charity:  Water, they are based out of NY, NY

they have done a lot to build wells in underdeveloped countries.  

I live in the Sierra Foothills of California, USA and I love it here.  I have been here 20 years.   I grew up in the Midwest.

Rene Remington, here

Nice to meet new marketers.  Learning, earning and sharing.  

Here is some of my interest, hiking, nature, activist, marketing, writer.  I support the Charity:  Water, they are based out of NY, NY

they have done a lot to build wells in underdeveloped countries.  

I live in the Sierra Foothills of California, USA and I love it here.  I have been here 20 years.   I grew up in the Midwest.

Hi Rene,

Martin here,

Retired after 40 yrs of administering anesthesia.  Still like to dabble in hypnosis.  Have been on line over 20 years and find marketing fascinating. California is home for me and my wife.

I spend 1-2 hours a day testing new sites.  I try my best to weed-out the scams.  When I find a site that meets my criteria, I test it a few more days to see what kind of response I get and then I recommend it to my private list called, the  "Active Players List"

My criteria can be seen here:        http://sensible-marketing.blogspot.com/

My fav saying:  "Emotions are stronger than intellect"

Lowell Here;

Like your post Martin. New, so forgive me if I don't do my posting in the correct spot. I also want to introduce myself, and find trying to market online can be kind of lonely, until you meet someone.

If any of one has any suggesting on where to go next form here on this site, it would help me a lot.

I am "older" (you have guess) so hang in there if I am a slow learner.

I am a retired owner of a heavy construction company, and want to stay busy, so thought I would try my hand at marketing and meet some nice people along the way.

Thanks for your patience.

Lowell Here;

Like your post Martin. New, so forgive me if I don't do my posting in the correct spot. I also want to introduce myself, and find trying to market online can be kind of lonely, until you meet someone.

If any of one has any suggesting on where to go next form here on this site, it would help me a lot.

I am "older" (you have guess) so hang in there if I am a slow learner.

I am a retired owner of a heavy construction company, and want to stay busy, so thought I would try my hand at marketing and meet some nice people along the way.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi Lowell,

Hi,hola,Ciao

I'm Melldrew from Scotland, live in Newmarket,England. Due to injury from riding racehorses round the world have had to hang up my boots, while still in one piece! Have been struggling to make a living online and lost too much. Have written a Kindle E-Book, Diet. Sales have been slim!! No good at marketing. Have one other affiliate site could be productive, but advertising costs are a killer.

Hi everyone,

My name is Prasanth Kallay.  I am from Chennai (Madras) in India.  I find this platform very interesting and informative.  There cannot be a better experience than getting your questions answered by experts.  That is why I am here.  I hope to get great help from my senior members.  

Hi everyone,

My name is Prasanth Kallay.  I am from Chennai (Madras) in India.  I find this platform very interesting and informative.  There cannot be a better experience than getting your questions answered by experts.  That is why I am here.  I hope to get great help from my senior members.  

Hi Prasanth,

Replying to Paul Nulty

Hi Paul

Good to meet you. Sorry about the 2008 crash experience. Might of been my fault !!!! Myself from Argyll in Scotland. Have lost a lot off money online. Though now picking up. Most important thing to do is Focus. Find a business that checks all the boxes, has good support and feedback etc. Have joined one that has step by step training and very keen on it. It has great potential and it is proven.

Really wish you all the best Paul. Hope you have found or will find a business that works for you. It can be overwhelming online and very distracting. Without proper training a business will leave you lost and confused.

All the best

Melldrew 

Good Day Everyone

Am Seun,a Blogger, Advertiser.

Am happy to be a member of this great community and hope to make genuine Friends as well as learning more ways i can improve my business.

• 3 weeks later...

Name is Mark from Scotland. Since serious injury in the horse racing world have been seeking income online, not easy. Though think it best to keep it as simple and inexpensive as possible. Hate having to pay monthly subscription. You are losing from the get go. Hence I'm using a one time fee business.  It pays you for life for one off fee.

Name is Mark from Scotland. Since serious injury in the horse racing world have been seeking income online, not easy. Though think it best to keep it as simple and inexpensive as possible. Hate having to pay monthly subscription. You are losing from the get go. Hence I'm using a one time fee business.  It pays you for life for one off fee.

Hi Mark,