Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

Hi Everyone. My name is Mary Boyce from South Africa. I have to navigate around this programme to learn the ropes. There seems so much to learn. Hoping to find success using the strategies being taught.

Hi Mary,

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Melldrew here. Originally from Scotland live in Newmarket now. Have found an easy to use program for online business. The hardest part is promotion, selling. Have spent my life with horses around the world, Italy,Spain,Germany, France and U.S

Hi Melldrew,

Going round in circles !! When advertising online who are you advertising to ? Most of the time we are advertising to advertisers !! Using a website such as this to promote sales. Everyone here wants to sell not buy. Where are the real customers ? Basically the real customers are in advertising.

Going round in circles !! When advertising online who are you advertising to ? Most of the time we are advertising to advertisers !! Using a website such as this to promote sales. Everyone here wants to sell not buy. Where are the real customers ? Basically the real customers are in advertising.

Good point, it's a smart move to promote some good advertising services and a lot of marketers do so. On the other hand, those who promote their businesses, are often open for other business opportunities to have multple income streams. 

• 1 month later...

Hello, my name is Jarmo, I live in Stockholm the capital city of Sweden. The new member here since today and I work in direct sale (MLM) since 1998. My carrier has had up and down times but so it is, to find the best choice is not the easiest thing.  ;)  

It took me almost 20 years to find my company. I must tell you that I have to take my vacation. I was out of the branches many years and started again in 2015 with the new company. 

I'm so-called old school increased in MLM and I have never done, for example, email mailing list so I hope I can get here help to my road to success.

Much has to be learned.  :o

Hope we see soon. Have a nice day.

Jampales

Hello, my name is Jarmo, I live in Stockholm the capital city of Sweden. The new member here since today and I work in direct sale (MLM) since 1998. My carrier has had up and down times but so it is, to find the best choice is not the easiest thing.  ;)  

It took me almost 20 years to find my company. I must tell you that I have to take my vacation. I was out of the branches many years and started again in 2015 with the new company. 

I'm so-called old school increased in MLM and I have never done, for example, email mailing list so I hope I can get here help to my road to success.

Jampales

Hi Jampales, welcome to the forum!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Jampales

Hi Jampales :)

Jampales

Hi Jarmo,

Welcome to the forum! 

Everything I know about Leverage and Residual income I learned from Network Marketing. :)

Hey everyone, Bill from NW Florida here! I'm a retired Veteran and manager checking things out here. Hope we can connect and work together to offer valuable insights. See you around...

Hi Bill,

Hi,

I would just liek to introduce myself. 

Im here after seeing an ad on TrafficCodex.com for free Promo Codes for Safelists, Viral list makers, and Traffic Exchanges. I know sometimes these outlets sometimes get a bad testimony, but I must say you meet some of the most beautiful people in the world. 

This seems like a great place to hangout and reap some great internet marketing advice or just have some fun discussions. 

Hi,

Im here after seeing an ad on TrafficCodex.com for free Promo Codes for Safelists, Viral list makers, and Traffic Exchanges. I know sometimes these outlets sometimes get a bad testimony, but I must say you meet some of the most beautiful people in the world. 

This seems like a great place to hangout and reap some great internet marketing advice or just have some fun discussions. 

Hi Cacey, thanks for joining us!

My Blog

Hi,

Hi Cacey,

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Greetings and Salutations from Fort Lauderdale,

I'm John and wound up here thanks to Jeff A. I'm working my way through the system and being that this forum is part of it, figured I would 

go ahead and join. I just signed up for the trial, and my immediate goal is to get a sale quickly in the next 7 days. For 2 reasons. First is Proof

of Concept, and Second is to have my membership paid for. 

I'm in the process of setting up a Business Consulting business with my launch scheduled for February 1st. I'll work my way through the rest of the threads and steps of PMS in order to maintain momentum and focus.

John

I'm John and wound up here thanks to Jeff A. I'm working my way through the system and being that this forum is part of it, figured I would 

go ahead and join. I just signed up for the trial, and my immediate goal is to get a sale quickly in the next 7 days. For 2 reasons. First is Proof

I'm in the process of setting up a Business Consulting business with my launch scheduled for February 1st. I'll work my way through the rest of the threads and steps of PMS in order to maintain momentum and focus.

John

Hi John,

John

Glad to have you here John!

My Blog

Am Blessing and Co-Admin of FreeAdvertOffers Blog. I love making money online and also help people do the same. I am working on helping a lot of people improve their business online using FreeAdvertOffers Blog. Doing this makes me happy. So, if you need help on how to improve your business, don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

Am Blessing and Co-Admin of FreeAdvertOffers Blog. I love making money online and also help people do the same. I am working on helping a lot of people improve their business online using FreeAdvertOffers Blog. Doing this makes me happy. So, if you need help on how to improve your business, don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Hi Blessing,