Marketing Checkpoint

Viral marketing sites and freeadboards are great ways to get traffic. With freeadboards you can put what category you want your ads to go in. So, if it is a mlm or internet marketing business you put it in that category. Viral marketing sites advertise continually on other people's referral sites. So, when you advertise your site you will see the advertisements some yours and other members. You can upgrade at many of these sites and they are usually a one time fee. So, they won't break your bank account.

• 2 weeks later...

People get put off on "opportunities" or the like. The best way to get your offer in front of them is to never lead with your MLM, network marketing company, or any offer that directs them to "opt in to an offer".

Lead with YOU. As you are the distributor of multiple products, services and resources, why lead with what you want to sell them?

Find out what they want first, then give them what they want...

Later

Robert Dorsey

There are always going to be people who are hate_____(fill in the blank). Obviously these people are not going to sign up.

What you do want to do is find out where people who like MLM like to hang out online and be there. That would be home business/make money online forums, groups/communities on social sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ etc... You want to give value first and that happens when you give tips, advice to choosing a business, building a business, etc... In that case you're not leading with your MLM per se like Robert stated above, but with information that helps people.

Now you can lead with your MLM but it's all how you do it. I personally do both, but my greatest successes have been leading with info first and foremost.

Hope this helps you somewhat. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot of people focus on getting the targeted traffic to some offer, web site, or optin form. But traffic has to be the last step in the funnel. Step 1 is Content Strategy, Step 2 is Lead Magnet, Step 3 is Customer Journey, Step 4 is Maximizing Profits, Step 5 is Traffic...

For traffic to be effective, be sure to have the other steps in place first...

Later

Robert

• 4 weeks later...

What's the best way to get targeted vsiitors to a MLM Biz opp? Sould I use free or paid methods? I've tried using Facebook and Classified ad sites, but a lot of people don't like MLM programs.

Use free methods until you find out what works.

I prefer programs that members can use for free with the option to upgrade for more benefits and/or advertising.

BTW, A lot of people like MLM's, Network Marketing, and etc...

People get put off on "opportunities" or the like. The best way to get your offer in front of them is to never lead with your MLM, network marketing company, or any offer that directs them to "opt in to an offer".

Lead with YOU. As you are the distributor of multiple products, services and resources, why lead with what you want to sell them?

Find out what they want first, then give them what they want...

Later

Robert Dorsey

Awesome advice Robert. 

I always say; Find out what they want, give them what they want.

Later they will buy from you what they need. People do not like

to be sold to, but they do love to buy. Build the relationship first.

Ken Pringle TRM

Look for "targeted traffic" on google but be careful! Make sure you are tracking your visitors. Not all of these advertising companies are legit.

All the best!

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow, the wisdom in here is great. So many great suggestions. I use impression marketing sometimes just to test my offers before I really throw them out there.

If I get a good click rate from my impressions then it lets me know that my ad might be a good one to take to the next level. And impression marketing is always 

more cost effective starting out. We use a service called the CanAm Network. We do all impressions for very reasonable cost and these are shown in real 

time on over 21 Sponsor sites. We do banners and text. In less than 2 months we had over 46,000 visitors to the site and that is just on site. It doesn't include the 

impressions through our Sponsor sites. 

Take a visit and see if it will help you like it helps us. 

The -Can- Am Network

To answer the question for this topic, have you ever tried talking to people? My mentor gave me the strategy his mentor gave him and he has helping hundreds of thousands, (Yes that is right, I have seen his documentation) earn a full time income and his strategy is this: say a little as possible to as many people as you can as fast as you can. Piche their interest and get them in front of an effective presentation. btw... that is NOT YOU, point them to a mentor who has the documented results that you are looking for.

Later

Robert

Paid advertising has a major advantage but you need to understand your prospect before you start and get in front of them where they are looking. Why chase people who will be searching for you?

There are tons of search terms and interest that relate to MLM and Network Marketing businesses. "Marketing jobs residual income", and "online business multiple level" may be better than trying to target the more competition rich get started in MLM until you can make enough to be competitive on such a major search term for example. The traps not to fall into are not having a sales funnel or lead capture system, not following up personally, and trying to fit too many people instead of a few solid leads into that funnel.

Most marketers spend thousands of dollars trying to get a bigger list and what is needed is a better list not bigger so refine it and go after exactly who you want. If you want paid members NEVER ADVERTISE FREE TO JOIN. If you want people to take the business seriously and work it, and invest in their success an ad like the following may be in order.

Real Business Opportunity

Some investment required,

success for the hard working!

Residual Multiple Level Income.

www.yoursite.com

Look for sites where business opportunities are discussed, lead with products and training, then save the pay plan for once the prospect ask for more information. Comment blogs with a link to the lead capture page. Explain on the capture page who you are looking for and what you can offer them.

Best of success,

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

• 4 weeks later...

Viral marketing sites and freeadboards are great ways to get traffic. With freeadboards you can put what category you want your ads to go in. So, if it is a mlm or internet marketing business you put it in that category. Viral marketing sites advertise continually on other people's referral sites. So, when you advertise your site you will see the advertisements some yours and other members. You can upgrade at many of these sites and they are usually a one time fee. So, they won't break your bank account.

I agree 100%! You can post FREE ads daily to Freeadboards and you can target the category where you want your ads to appear.

Most Adboard will list the last 25 or more sites posted which give all the visitors the opportunity to see your ads regardless of what category you pick. :)