Marketing Checkpoint

THE EASIEST WAY TO GENERATE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE!

Offering FREE advertising is the #1 way that I use to generate traffic to my sites and I have been doing that since 2001. :)

Since 2001, I have not found a better method yet that's better than offering... FREE ADVERTISING! :)

great

Yep! It's awesome to be able to generate traffic to your own sites by offering free advertising to others.

I'm never concerned about getting hits to my sites because I'm helping others to get hits to their sites and indirectly, I'm getting hits to my sites. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I do this on all my sites in fact I have instigated a weekly free promocode....

The concept behind this is to encourage members to login a minimum of once a week to receive free advertising.

I always increase this during the Holiday periods to grab more interest.

I do this on all my sites in fact I have instigated a weekly free promocode....

The concept behind this is to encourage members to login a minimum of once a week to receive free advertising.

I always increase this during the Holiday periods to grab more interest.

Great idea!

Check out My Ad Board Traffic http://babo1.com/bl68 and you will see:

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)'s Highly Recommended Sites: Counter

POST YOUR ADS TO 100+ CLASSIFIED AD BOARDS AND GET A TON OF TRAFFIC! Hits: 1981

POST ADS FREE TO 100+ SITES OR GET YOUR OWN FREE SITE & LIST 100 SITES Hits: 1164

PROMOTE UP TO 20 OF YOUR OWN TOP WEB SITES ON THE SAME PAGE! Hits: 1110

PLACE YOUR FREE AD HERE! YOUR AD WILL APPEAR AT THE TOP OF THE LIST! Hits: 1250

SUBMIT YOUR LINKS AND ADS TO 10,000+ HIGH TRAFFIC WEBSITES - 100% FREE Hits: 1389

Those are the sites that I indirectly promote by offering free advertising to others. When others come to the site to get FREE advertising they have the opportunity to see my programs listed.

I never mention in my advertising for them to click on my ads but they do as you can see.

All members can do the same...

Hey Cap,  I like your funguppy. think Im going to sign up.  I used a ffa site a long time ago but that site is not longer.  Thanks for the tip. GIVE AWAY ADS.

468x60.gif

Hey Cap,  I like your funguppy. think Im going to sign up.  I used a ffa site a long time ago but that site is not longer.  Thanks for the tip. GIVE AWAY ADS.

Yep! FunGuppy is the #1 site that I promote now. The other 2 sites that I promoted I directly signed up over 10,000+ members for each programs. But they're both offline now. The other 2 programs was Linkscout and Hits2u. :)

I am a great believer in giving away free ads on my sites as I have mentioned earlier bit I thing that you can also grab new members by offering a free programto new members as well.

There are different ways that you can do this having started way back in the 80's with a BBS I very quickly learnt ways to promote.

We were the first BBS in Australia to do a live demonstration at a computer show and actually signup new members at that show.

I did a JV Partnership with a company that developed and gave away freeware programs for owners and members of BBS.

We had other BBS owners coming to our display and telling us that this would be the last year that we would be the only ones at a Computer Trade Show.

Another Christmas I teamed up with a group of BBS owners and approached manufacturers to donate software and computers for a big Christmas Treasure Hunt.

We increased our member base that Christmas by over 60% and all the BBS's that participated showed the same results.

Now it is harder to have a physical giveaway like that because our users are from all over the world, however we can still giveaway relevant software programs that would help our users.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seems interesting, might have to try this out, But to be honest im the guy that pays for traffic rather than promoting another source to get traffic to my website/blog. Idk...

Now, if you like paying for traffic, I have a whole lot of it to sell you. :)

Save yourself some money and start generating your own traffic for free!

• 10 months later...

WOW, thank you so much for this information, I always felt mixed when it came to adboards so you really just opened my eyeballs up to the possibility... :)

Yes, I really like adboards. You can offer others what they need and want and you can get what you need and want at the same time! :)

• 4 months later...

Banner exchanges. It's passive free traffic on complete auto-pilot.

Just place banner exchange codes on your site and each time someone visits your page, you earn free banner ad credits from the exchanges that you have joined.

I have received over 50,000 clicks from banner exchanges over the last year.

• 9 months later...

To Date, Giving Away Free Traffic Is The Easiest and Fastest Way To Get Visitors To The Sites That I'm Promoting.

For 17+ years I have been using ONLY Free Advertising to generate large downlines.

BTW, I consider any program that offer Free Advertising as...Free Advertising!

Most of the sites that I promote have the option to upgrade for more Features, Benefits and Commissions...   

you may add to your lists my list:

1. Postads - this will post your 1 ad every 24 hours to 1,100 classified ads networks. After submitting your ad, it will open up a pop-up window that requires you to click a button to submit to 1,100 sites.

2. Links - I've revived the free-for-all links but im sure they are there on the internet some place, you can post your links until someone knocks them off the board you can post your links without the need for your email address.

3. Adboard - for now it's only available for me but if you can deliver the traffic to it, i might give you an admin account.

4. Job Board - if you have vacancies you may post to it, it's free. you appear to be the hiring manager.

5. AdClub - join the club for more exposure of your ads.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've updated my list, i've added 1 more, 2 more in the works

you may add to your lists my list:

1. Postads - this will post your 1 ad every 24 hours to 1,100 classified ads networks. After submitting your ad, it will open up a pop-up window that requires you to click a button to submit to 1,100 sites.

2. Links - I've revived the free-for-all links but im sure they are there on the internet some place, you can post your links until someone knocks them off the board you can post your links without the need for your email address.

3. Adboard - for now it's only available for me but if you can deliver the traffic to it, i might give you an admin account.

4. Job Board - if you have vacancies you may post to it, it's free. you appear to be the hiring manager.

5. AdClub - join the club for more exposure of your ads.

• 3 weeks later...