Marketing Checkpoint

Four Corners Alliance Group

captkirk

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

I have seen 4 Corners being advertise all over the net. And for some reason, I have not joined and I seem to join everything except 4 Corners. Something just don't seem right for me to join.

So, What's The Good, Bad, and Ugly Of This Site?

Guest mrclean0325

It is like a lot of the other "bait and switch" type programs out there. You get in for the one-time low fee. This just gets you in the door and THEN to make any real money - you have to sell large dollar products which you have to buy first to qualify for a commission. The intial product is not much more than you can find in free PLR elsewhere.

Get someone to join who buys a product you aren't qualified for and no commission. You can tie up a LOT of money pretty quickly and go broke pretty fast. I am talking HUNDREDS of dollars per month. There are other like this out there (way too many) I won't mention any names, but some have "funnel" in them, and 'empire" or 2, and an other one start with an "A"...Some of them even charge you an "application fee" to become an affiliate for them and you still have to buy a lot of high dollar stuff to even qualify for a commission like one that starts with an "M".

These are the "hidden" gotchas in quite a few programs out there you don't find out until you actually sign up. Sure the "only $18" draws a lot in, but this is just the starting point. If you don't give me all the information and hide something - why should I trust you going forward, at least this is my thinking. Even if you read the disclosures they have on the bottom, they say the "average income" is $500 - $2,000 ANNUALLY (at least they had that the las time I looked at it). So how do they claim you can make SO much money? From their matrix approximation which means you will need to find people with a LOT of cash to burn each month to even get close.

Some of them are actually quite brilliant on the marketers side since the products you are joining and selling are all the vendors products. Some are even ClickBank products the vendor forces you to be a paying customer or you don't qualify for a commission. Even though this sounds completely against ClickBank, After several emails the final response from them was, "If you don't like the way it works - don't join".

With most of them it is a case of yes, you can make a $5,000 commission which at even 75% commission means YOU are spending the same or more for your entry since if you aren't paying for your product - you get no commission for a sale from someone who joins under you. The products are mostly all digital courses or info product of some kind. In most all cases the info in them can be gotten for free from a quick Google search.

Your instincts are spot on with this one - it, and the rest, were all a pass for me. They do irritate me a bit if you can't tell... :angry:

Most of what Mr. Clean stated doesn't even pertain to this company. There is no bait and switch, no affiliate fee.  Pay $18 one-time for literacy products.  As you make money you can purchase higher level products but your only expense is that one-time fee or you could pay for the additional levels if you like.   And unlike most companies, you are not forced to pay for the higher levels as you make money.

Although, this company will not provide you with residual income because there is no monthly subscription.

Spend a few minutes to watch the company and compensation videos then make an informed decision for yourself.

Most of what Mr. Clean stated doesn't even pertain to this company. There is no bait and switch, no affiliate fee.  Pay $18 one-time for literacy products.  As you make money you can purchase higher level products but your only expense is that one-time fee or you could pay for the additional levels if you like.   And unlike most companies, you are not forced to pay for the higher levels as you make money.

Although, this company will not provide you with residual income because there is no monthly subscription.

Spend a few minutes to watch the company and compensation videos then make an informed decision for yourself.

Do you make money from bringing members in at $18.00? If so, how much will you earn?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...