Marketing Checkpoint

Tell us your #1 Fav Traffic Exchange or Mailer & Why

KarriDaltonHull

I would like to see a great unbiased list of the best traffic exchanges and list mailers. There is so much junk out there perhaps this will help some people, esp newbies, find the best of the best.

Rules:

• Must only list ONE TE or Mailer. This will help keep us listing only the very best.
  • Links are ok
  • Tell us all the reasons WHY you like it the best.

The 10K Challenge is the easiest to follow step-by-step training system and funnel that you've ever seen. Just give it a chance it is completely free there are no upgrades available in this. There is a downline builder of over 60 top mailers, many with promo codes to ensure you start strong with tons of advertising. The 2 Phase Video Training containing 4 levels of clear step by step training and support is unlike any of the others. You'll see the difference and power the minute you login. You'll be impressed and excited.

• Join Now
  • Add me on Google+ or other social network
  • Let me know you're serious and I'll stop promoting me and start promoting your link instead
  • Contact me

http://the10kchallenge.com/images/promo/468x60_03.gif

I will start.

Fav Traffic Exchange is Traffic Swirl.

• Credits get used fast instead of just sitting there.
  • There are tons of games and ways to earn extra advertising so surfers have more incentive to pay attention to their surfing.
  • The timer doesn't go down if the surfer is on another page so they are forced to stay on your ad while the timer is going.
  • Clean ad space with no clutter or social bar to distract surfer
  • Easy to open an ad in a new page if surfer is interested
  • low cost upgrade
  • low cost credits
  • fast and friendly support.

Fav List Mailer:

Downline Builder Direct

• Games, lotto, etc are a great incentive for people to open
  • great open ratio
  • videos to explain site
  • great support
  • great commissions
  • good response ratio

The 10K Challenge is the easiest to follow step-by-step training system and funnel that you've ever seen. Just give it a chance it is completely free there are no upgrades available in this. There is a downline builder of over 60 top mailers, many with promo codes to ensure you start strong with tons of advertising. The 2 Phase Video Training containing 4 levels of clear step by step training and support is unlike any of the others. You'll see the difference and power the minute you login. You'll be impressed and excited.

• Join Now
  • Let me know you're serious and I'll stop promoting me and start promoting your link instead
  • Contact me

Some great TEs and mailers have been mentioned so far like Jon Nastor's sites.

My favorite mailer remains Viral List Builder Plus.

The response rate is the highest of all the mailers/safelists I use. My VLBP rate is 6.65%. Since December the highest rate for a single mailing was 12.81% and the lowest 2.48%.  Average rate for all members is 4.97%.

Members can complete achievements and earn reward points for bonuses (extra mailing credits, upgrades, etc)

2nd468.jpg

Hey Glen thanks this is exactly what I was hoping for -great recommendations to mailers that are really producing results. I'm going to join Viral List Builder Plus through your link right now :)

PS. Over the past couple weeks I've been getting 4-12% CTR at Booming Website Traffic & Mailer. The TE side of this site sucks.. (the credits don't get used) but the Mailer is amazingly responsive!

• Join Now
  • Contact me

You can get a JUMBO SOLO at http://www.trafficwarp.net by $8.25 or four of them by $25.

It is sent to +42,800 members, then it is sure you will get sales from that.

That is what I do.

I hope this helps.

Reynold

:rolleyes:

Get 60 to 120 Dollars Daily to Your PayPal Account

http://www.infoproduct69.com/6millions/splash6m-2.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

One of my favorite traffic exchanges is Lords of Lothar. It offers a D+D like role play with plenty of prize pages and upgrades for your respective character. I have found it to be quite fun to surf/play and addictive. The game is being constantly upgraded and changed/improved to keep it interesting and fun.

My favorite safelist is Business World List . I have been with them the longest and have had decent results with their services. As far as I can tell, they offer a straight forward opportunity to promote your website in a variety of ways. Although you need to upgrade to get better results, I have found it to be beneficial in my marketing efforts.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 2 months later...

My favorite as you know is Traffic Swirl, but I sell my credits for more Tokens and that's what makes it work for me. I use the Tokens to run Tasks for actions I want taken and to post Token Ads that get viewed with more interest than using credits to show my page does. I also like the Chat, is you can get past all the chit-chat and nonesense to meet people you can help. Offering a Token Bribe as a bonus often works well.

I am sold on it enough that I started a blog to share Why Traffic Swirl

sig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I like to use State of The Art Mailer.

They use a very unique method of getting

click throughs to your website.  Unlike

most mailers, SOTAM does not waste

the credits that you earn. 

I like the fact that they keep many emails

on their servers for future viewing.  So,

an email you sent out weeks prior can

easily carry out your mission today.

Great system. B)

Also, viewing their emails (and earning credits)

is made so much easier from a mobile device.

...for those of you into marketing while on the go.

I use a site called pennies4profits.com, and it is a site where you get 100 leads per day that you get to either download and use on your own autoresponse system, or you can use their mailer once every 24 hours. I currently have over 40,000 leads from there.

What are your stats for having people join you in your programs?

• 4 months later...

Hi Karri,

My favorite mailer that I use often is HotSpotMailer . Plus, it has withstood the test of time.

You can post your ads to 36,990+ active members that you can email your ad to - from business opportunity seekers, to offline business owners and anything from writers to hobbists...

• 4 months later...

My favourite TE, as I've mentioned before in the Program threads, is Dark Hits

http://darkhits.com/?rid=59986

Free members get a 1:1 exchange ratio and a 5 second timer, which is easily enough time to grab surfers' attention, yet not so long that they will feel they need to surf multiple exchanges at once.

The problem with long surf timers is that your site usually gets viewed for LESS time as surfers will have multiple TEs open in their browser, jumping from one to another in rapid succession and clicking like a demon!

When the timer is only 4 or 5 seconds, they will be more likely to focus on just that one TE, which means they are actually MORE likely to notice your website.

Upgrades are VERY affordable and allow you to rack up a ridiculously large number of credits in no time at all.

You also earn credits from your referrals' surfing, and because this is a very active TE you get your traffic delivered FAST.

http://darkhits.com/?rid=59986

• 2 weeks later...

Probably best bang for the buck (zero $) is ListMillion because I can send every three days, only have to click on 8 ads as a

free member and I usually get 50+ hits per mailing.

I've been a diamond upgrade at downline builder direct for years and I have tracked my ads that perform above average on other sites and

rarely get clicks from DBD

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access