Marketing Checkpoint

Can anyone tell me anything about "TeamEliteResponder". There seems to be a number of SafeLists using it. They charge a $7 fee to start but I don't see much else about this. I can't tell if this is something similar to Referral Frenzy, Downline Builder Elite, or any other site offering credits and downline building. Any information would be appreciated as I am seriously looking at this.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, it is now called TeamEliteHomeBusinesses  and I love it! It is a complete home business and lead capture system with multiple autoresponders and lots of the main affiliate programs already added, but you can use it for any site you want to promote. It comes with a large downline builder of safelists, traffic exchanges etc. So, think of it as an autoresponder system complete with lead capture pages,(and page maker)  and tons of promo codes for free traffic and much more. 

If for example, you wanted to promote GDI,  All In One Profits or Team Elite Home Businesses itself ( and lots of other sites) - the autoresponder messages are already set up for you to capture leads and to see exactly what  those leads are doing - did they click on a link or view a particular page etc.

Also the owner Joe emails everyone  with hot tips and runs teaching webinars, all free of charge. In my opinion, this is one of the best complete  systems for a very small investment. You earn commission on referrals of course.

Hope that helps. Any more questions, I will be happy to answer as it is one of the few systems I am happy with!

Ah, I don't know Worldprofit. Whenever I have ended up on their websites, the live agents frighten me off!

I do understand your angst. I joined Worldprofit over 4 years ago and have found it to be one of the best places to build a business. The training is excellent, The resources are among the best, and the live agents are there to help you build your business. They can answer a lot of questions and can make your business stronger because they are there working for you. They can be scarey but they can make the difference between making money and not making money. I have found Worldprofit to be worth the effort of joining. You can get around the live agent if you want the tools available for free or you can go through them and join Worldprofit.

Hi.. New Here , celiacoach is Right , but TeamElite and Bro Joe have been around for years.. Just Look at my Splashpage to see What you get for Seven dollars..

Go to teameliteresponder.com/cornell   no ww's  - Huge Value and prewritten Emails for most programs.. Join for one time $7 - $11 or $25.00

and the monthly paid part pays more , but costs more..   Best of luck with world profit.. they took my money and gave me Zip five years ago..

If I can Help You Earn online I Will.. Have a Google Hangout for those who care. Please Consider http://PlansthatWork4u.info

and http://TheSilverSurfer.info  I have Two one time fee Programs that Will set You Up for Most Programs for Seven Dollars at 

TeamEliteResponder.com/cornell  and for just Three Dollars at  w.RetireEarlyTeam.com/?OCALGroup

Both Programs have Links Or an Auto Responder with Prewritten Emails for Most All Other Programs. Love and Peace to All.

Hi.. New Here , celiacoach is Right , but TeamElite and Bro Joe have been around for years.. Just Look at my Splashpage to see What you get for Seven dollars..

Go to teameliteresponder.com/cornell   no ww's  - Huge Value and prewritten Emails for most programs.. Join for one time $7 - $11 or $25.00

and the monthly paid part pays more , but costs more..   Best of luck with world profit.. they took my money and gave me Zip five years ago..

I have seen a lot of people come and go at Worldprofit, the biggest problem is that when someone leaves it is usually because they don't do the work or attend the Friday Bootcamp. I have seen a lot of people make it there, I am even making a success there because I pay attention to the training Bootcamp and promote, promote, promote. It works well

Guest Paul Nulty

Interesting thread, I am currently looking at auto responder options it would be great to hear about the results and more importantly the quality of service. Team Elite is just $7 one time is that correct?

Interesting thread, I am currently looking at auto responder options it would be great to hear about the results and more importantly the quality of service. Team Elite is just $7 one time is that correct?

Yes, I went forward in this program and received a lot of credits to work with, as yet beyond that I can't say much. I plan on studying  this when I can so I acan get the most out of it, but for $7 I think it is worth the look.

The only downside I have found is when using it for a different niche, I couldn't find any record of the newsletters I had sent, although I could see who had opened the email, clicked on the links etc.  But other than that it seems brilliant for IM stuff. The owner Joe often gives lots of promo credits away too.

I was an upgraded member at TER, and then I started getting duplicated messages from them. At first, just a trickle, but when it reached more than 10 identical messages inside an hour I contacted Joe to let him know about the problem. Any normal owner would have thanked me for the bug report and got it fixed, but not Joe - he rather rudely told me that the mailer was outside his control, and then suspended my account! Now I'm no longer getting the spammy emails, but I'm not getting the service that I paid for either - NOT a great way to treat a paying customer :-(

• 7 months later...

I have been a member of Team Elite since the very beginning, and it is a great program and for ONLY $7 you cannot go wrong. I have also been a member of World Profit - I guess for the people it works for it is great, but I did not see any success with it, and the upgraded pricing is more than I will spend every month. I highly recommend Teal Elite though, and I am sorry to hear that Margot had a problem because I never have had one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am one of the Senior Monitors, the scary guys of Worldprofit, lol. Been here almost 4 years and have been making money here since my 3rd month in the program. The owner of TeamElite is also a member of Worldprofit, I know he was and I still think he is. I am also a member of Team Elite and I always look for programs that will add depth to my business. And having access to both of these programs, the training that each has and gives, compliment each other. And have helped me to accomplish many of my personal goals as a marketer. I am in some other programs that offer the same things and I use all of them.  I love learning and I think that is what makes the difference for me. Being a member of either or, or both will be a positive. Brother Joe does an awesome job at Team Elite and I enjoy his teachings and the great value he offers. Further more, if you are in either of these programs, make sure you take the time to see what is included in each. Both have all the tools you really need to be successful. And spend you money with people who have impacted you business.

I am also a Worldprofit member and a Team Elite Member and I have found that in both if you are willing to put in the effort they do pay. Dr Lant is a little hard to handle but the training at Worldprofit is great and worth more than I spend to be a member. I think you might want to take another look at Worldprofit and do your best to avoid Dr Lant.

• 2 weeks later...

I also started here with a USD1.00 wich was the lowest offer at the time,

and after that I got a free upgrade to the USD7.00 Membership,

and ever since I have paid myself to higher levels of membership.

The lowest you can get it now is USD19.95 if you pay with

SolidTrust or Payza.

Here is the link if you want to join

http://trackr.leadsleap.com/xw87xz91/MCPDiscussionPost

To your success

Carlos Arguello

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been a member of TeamEliteResponder, now TeamEliteHomeBusinesses, for a few years now. I signed up as a gold member even before it was One Dollar Miracle.  I joined because it was a total contact management system...autoresponder, landing page/squeeze page wizard.  That way, I didn't have to pay separate for an autoresponder and a page wizard.  As you all pointed out, the system has been changed up a few times by Joe, in terms of how it's presented as a selling point and compensation plan. Selling the system was never my focus, so the changes never really concerned me.  I was strictly a user, and a user to this day. You can create those squeeze/landing pages with the background images/videos just like the more expensive systems.  And Joe has always been very helpful, never had a problem with him.  It is true that he doesn't "own" the software to the system, so any blips or glitches are out of his control, and he has to contact the owners to correct it. But Joe has never been rude, at least not to me.

• 1 month later...

Ah, I don't know Worldprofit. Whenever I have ended up on their websites, the live agents frighten me off!

I tried worldprofit for awhile, they push you to upgrade and can be merciless about it. Dr. Lantz has a bad habit of being a jerk about it, he is often pushy and arrogant in his comments. I dropped them after awhile and never went back.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

. W

I tried worldprofit for awhile, they push you to upgrade and can be merciless about it. Dr. Lantz has a bad habit of being a jerk about it, he is often pushy and arrogant in his comments. I dropped them after awhile and never went back.

Dr Lantz is no longer doing his thing. I have been a member of Worldprofit for close to 7 year and had the same problem. Worldprofit has grown and become more responsive. The rotators they are offering are great and the Silver membership is worth more than anything else available on the internet. Take another look and see if it works for you like it works for me.