scam

polios

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also confirm it is SCAM

wad.ojooo.com is big scam 

has over 10 million members paid the first serve in most cases then to pay for 90% or more and gives an indefinite period for payment ie if you stay without receiving for a month after the request can desisitir site that will not to receive

In the forum site has a topic to post backlogs's a member who made application in 2014 and still did not answer he just does not continue on the site because the sack was over $ 300, but in a year he see him posting there

PS: only continue to log in there to warn members especially my parents to kick the site before they are cheated that I was not

Yes, you are right.

Is it a scam or just a failed business.

There is a difference, in the real world, but not on the internet, which just goes to show what little actual intelligence it takes to turn on a computer and register for a program..

Yeah there's also also a "real" punishment in the "real world" like jail time or something for some of these "failed businessman's" and beside who said you need a lot of intelligence to register for a program - these businessman's must be aware of that when they starting their businesses.

One thing is for sure it's even easier for the average user to loose their funds investing online than in the real world... ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...